- Focused on building shareholder value and community opportunity through the exploration and development of mineral resources with a focus on gold.
- PJX’s 4 primary properties are located in the historical mining area of Cranbrook and Kimberley, British Columbia
- Historic placer mining in the area was prolific in 19th century; the bedrock resource of gold was never identified
- Properties are within 50 km of each other; making exploration and other expenses less costly
- Excellent Infrastructure and Logistics: Easy road-access and a nearby power grid.
- Gold properties fit geologic model for large tonnage SHV type gold deposits
- Gold at Surface: Anomalous gold values as high as 15 g/t, including significant visible gold, has been documented from surface exposures
- Over twenty exploration targets identified on Dewdney Trail Project
- Experienced management and properties located in mining friendly communities
- Well-funded, thorough 2 phases of initial exploration plan in place